Who are we?
The Sanlam Retail Affluent business (SRA) is dedicated to empower South Africans in the middle- and upper-income segments to be financially confident, secure and prosperous. With deep client understanding and a focus on excellence in technology, client and intermediary experiences, SRA delivers financial solutions including comprehensive financial planning, life- and disability insurance, credit solutions, savings and investments, retirement and fiduciary services that can be accessed through various platforms. What will you do?
The Retail Affluent cluster is responsible for Sanlam’s retail business in South Africa. RA provides clients across different market segments (entry-level, middle-income, affluent, professional market and business owners) with a comprehensive range of appropriate and competitive financial solutions. These include traditional life insurance risk and savings products, investment, retirement, health and fiduciary services. Designed to facilitate long-term wealth creation, protection and niche financing, these solutions are engineered around client needs.
As we Live in Confidence™ we believe in creating and cultivating a positive, energised working environment that gives you every opportunity to achieve success. Sanlam is committed to transformation and embracing diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities. What will make you successful in this role?
- Business Shared Services environment is divided into three divisions, a call centre a front office and an administration division that deals with all other types of communication and correspondence from our customers.
- You will be responsible for providing professional and effective services to brokers, advisors and customers; meeting customer’s expectations, particularly in terms of quality and time-lines in compliance with the company’s standards.
- Effectively deal with all client e-mails/faxes; investigating, and ensuring resolution of client policy service enquiries
Role Requirements: Qualifications:
- Matric/Grade 12 with Mathematics and or Accounting.
- Relevant business degree/diploma from a well-recognised institution will be an advantage.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Policy services administration experience within a financial company is highly recommended.
- Call Centre experience will be to your advantage.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Afrikaans is a requirement.
- Must have passion for customer services
- Strong communication skills
- Aptitude to identify and solve problems
- Capacity to manage information
- Very good Interpersonal skills
- You must have Integrity and hold respect for others
- Computer literate
Knowledge and Skills Customer Service Team Support Administration Quality, compliance and accreditation Personal Attributes Communicates effectively – Contributing dependently Decision quality – Contributing dependently Action orientated – Contributing dependently Optimises work processes – Contributing dependently Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its four business clusters – Sanlam Life and Savings, Sanlam Investment Group, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Santam, as well as MiWay and the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development. Core Competencies Cultivates innovation – Contributing dependently Customer focus – Contributing dependently Collaborates – Contributing dependently Being resilient – Contributing dependently Drives results – Contributing dependently Turnaround time
Should you not hear from us 4 weeks after the closing date (31 October 2023 ), please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Appointments will be made in line with the company’s transformation plan.
Please take note that the position is based at Sanlam Head Office in Bellville
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers. Our commitment to transformation
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group’s Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process.
Location: Bellville, Western Cape
Closing Date : 15th November, 2023