Customer Service Agent
At Crisp, our customers are number one. Our young, friendly and close-knit service team does everything it can to provide our customers with the best service. We therefore have a lot of personal contact with the customer and support our delivery staff to ensure a flawless delivery. We are still developing, so you can also think about how we can improve our service.
What you will do
You have direct contact with our customers every day, especially via WhatsApp. This way you make them even happier after they have spoken to us. You will also pass on customer feedback to the appropriate teams within Crisp, so that we can continue to improve our service. Together with our delivery drivers and your colleagues at our logistics hubs, you also ensure that deliveries run smoothly. You will also delve deeper into our processes. As you may have heard, no day is the same!
What does a working day look like?
- In the morning you keep a close eye on our delivery routes. Is it busy on the road? Then you ensure that our customers know in time that their delivery person will be a little late.
- In the meantime, you pick up WhatsApp messages from customers. You help them adjust their order, choose a delivery time or answer questions about our range. This way you learn something new about food every day!
- Lunch time! Every day we have lunch with our own groceries. An ideal moment to get to know our range and your colleagues better.
- After lunch you answer questions via WhatsApp, social media and email, while your colleagues keep an eye on the deliveries or are busy with the processes. You notice that there are many questions about a particular marketing campaign. So please pass this on to the right colleague immediately.
- The colleagues who work in the evenings will take over your tasks. This ensures that you can still process the feedback that customers provide via the app.
- Time to close. You can drink an ice-cold Crisp beer with your colleagues in our cozy kitchen.
This is you
You recognize yourself in the following profile:
- You have a gap year, or you are following an HBO or WO course that you also want to work on.
- You are available part-time (16-24 hours per week). We are open 7 days a week from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM, and you will work in shifts of 4 to 8 hours. That is why flexible availability during the day, evenings and weekends is a must.
- You live in Amsterdam and are available for at least one year.
- You write and speak Dutch fluently. Responding to customers in a personal and creative way comes easily to you.
- You are solution-oriented and empathetic. You can put yourself in our customers’ shoes and understand what it takes to make their experience with Crisp even better.
- You come up with creative solutions to surprise our customers and exceed expectations.
- If you have customer service experience within organizations where quality is of paramount importance, that’s great!
What we offer
- A young, friendly and close-knit team.
- An attractive hourly wage of €14.50 per hour (including holiday allowance) with allowances for weekend hours.
- A lot of responsibility, challenging work and a dynamic environment.
- A look behind the scenes of a fast-growing start-up. We are in full development, so your ideas count.
- The opportunity to make your mark on our food system with your efforts and experience and to bring about real change.
- Smart, enthusiastic and enterprising colleagues to work and learn with.
- For a perfect pension later via BPFL.
- For now a personal budget for yoga, sports, mobility and downtime via, for example, ClassPass, Swapfiets and Blendle.
- Food for thought every month, with workshops and talks via Crisp University.
- Time to get to know your colleagues during sports, events and tastings.
- An office in the Amsterdam Pijp with a large kitchen where you can have a nice lunch, nice drinks and a good chance of home-baked cake or vegan pink cakes.
- And… a big discount on your Crisp groceries, because you also want to eat well at home.
Closing Date : 15th October, 2023