You’ll run through our “Best internship in Retail” and learn on the job while supporting the team with following:
- Order management for our big online partners like Zalando and Asos
- Product sample management (internal and external)
- Collecting content for marketing activities that will reach millions
- Responsible for the right product information at our online platforms
- Making sure we can send our product in time by checking POs
- Creating Order Overviews for our partners to buy into our assortment
- Site scrubbing – meaning that you live-check if our Hunkemöller product is being presented in the best way, and have a sneak at what the competition is doing
- Identifying in seasonal trading opportunities to slowly grow the business
- You are passionate about fashion and your strong interest and knowledge concerning E-Commerce. If you are also passionate about collaborations with online marketplaces, then this is the(!) internship for you
- You’ve finished the first semesters of your HBO/Bachelors/Masters studies 3rd or 4th year.
- You are familiar with excel
- You’re fluent in English
- Able to prioritize workload, have good organizational skills and a good eye for detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues and partners
- Highly motivated to learn and develop
What we offer you:
- An open, diverse, inclusive and innovative work environment where your voice will be heard and valued. This is how we live our mission to be a much-loved, social and inclusive brand.
- A 5-month internship starting in February 2024 packed with fun, unique and valuable learning opportunities & events: different training on personal branding, prioritizing your time & business influence and innovation, career events, a department fair & participating in the organization of our exclusive Fashion Show and much more
- A buddy program with personal coaching to help you develop your skills, work on your goals, discover your potential and build your network
- Our Fun, Vital and Happy well-being initiatives including free weekly workout sessions, monthly drinks, free unlimited access to mental health support & an in-office massage chair (how cool is that!)
- A work-from-home (WFH) scheme: 40% WFH – 60% in-office (if the nature of your internship allows this)
- Internship allowance of 400 euros per month gross (on the base of 40h/week).
- If you don’t have a free Student OV Chipcard, you will get access to travel allowance of max 9.50 euros per day (depending on your travel distance).
- Access to 25-55% staff discount.
Hunkemöller’s “Best internship in Retail” is not just a chance to add a few lines to your CV or to complete a study module from school or uni. It’s also a genuine opportunity to kick-start your future career, as you will be joining the leading lingerie brand in Europe. Join a Retailer that’s on the move to be better for our planet, better for people, better together! From diversity & inclusion, reducing waste, to product care and how we work with our suppliers, our “Together Tomorrow” initiative reflects what we do and helps drive change across our business, employees & customers.
Apply now with your CV (in English) & join the Hunkemöller lifestyle!
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Curious for more company info? Go to https://jobs.hunkemoller.nl/en/hq-jobs/interns to read more about our “Best internship in Retail”.
Gijs van Engelen
Chief Digital Officer
Get familiar with our application process:
10 seconds Application
Video Interview on demand
Onboarding & Development Journey
Location: 1221 Hilversum
Closing Date : 14th October, 2023