If you are passionate about Java development, already have experience as a team leader and would like to implement innovative projects with well-known customers in the fields of health, finance, media, mobility and many more this will be an amazing opportunity for you to excel in your career! With us you will be part of an international developer team and have the opportunity to continuously pass on your knowledge and research new technologies and best practices for our Java team.
We have offices in Leipzig, Erfurt, Hamburg, Munich, Cologne.
- Completed studies in computer science, media informatics, media technology or business informatics or comparable qualification
- Analytical competence, communication and team skills, as well as a high degree of initiative and motivation
- Strong practical experience in the field ofbackend development:
- Development of larger distributed applications using the Spring ecosystem or Jakarta EE
- Experience with API design with REST and ideally also GraphQL
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis/MongoDb/CosmosDb)
- Experience in CI/CD (Gitlab/Azure DevOps or similar)
- Knowledge of German, spoken and written, at least at C1 level
- English skills, both written and spoken, at least B2 level
- Advantage: existing experience in a lead developer role, affinity for good UX
- Exciting and varied projects for many global players
- A comprehensive onboarding program with insight into all departments
- High-performing work environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Multicultural teams in which mutual respect is a matter of course
- Flexible working hours with hybrid and part-time options
- 30 days paid vacation and the opportunity to work abroad for up to 4 weeks per year
- Modern offices with community areas and well-equipped kitchens for breaks and after-work event
- Regular company events such as summer and Christmas parties, movie nights and newbie evenings
- We want you to stay fit: rent a bike of your choice with our bike leasing offer & use our EGYM Wellpass
Please get in touch with me if you would love to be a part of this great opportunity!
Closing Date : 15th September, 2023