Join this exciting company which is working on interesting games! My client is looking for engineers to help scale out their company and products with a two stage process. You can also work anywhere in Europe too!
This is what you do with us:
- Responsible for the development of our remote games server, consisting of back-office, game server and middleware.
- Optimization and further development of our software architecture to improve quality (i.e. ensure long-term maintainability, scalability and extensibility) to ensure a sustainable software landscape and infrastructure.
- Integration of our games into the remote games server to enable connection to online gaming providers and distribution on iGaming platforms in international markets.
- Further development of our existing game engines, implementation of new game features and adaptation to legal requirements of the regulators.
- Application of DevOps technologies in our AWS cloud infrastructure such as Terraform, Build Pipelines, CI/CD, etc.
- Development of game backend systems such as tools to automate internal processes or applications for our mathematicians and data analysts.
- Contribute your own ideas and best practices to improve and innovate game development.
You are that:
- You have gained at least 4 years of professional experience in the field of software development.
- You have excellent knowledge of one of the following programming languages: Java, Kotlin or Golang.
- You have very good know-how in object-oriented programming,
- You follow clean code principles and use design patterns.
- You have in-depth experience in dealing with current software technologies such as Gitlab, Build Pipelines, Docker, Microservices and REST.
- Ideally, you have knowledge of cloud computing and AWS.
- You are characterized by your independent way of working and define quality as a success factor.
- You write and speak very good German (C1) and good English.
- A central role in an exciting and dynamic company with a lot of creative freedom through flat structures, a collaborative culture and agile methods.
- High flexibility due to the possibility of carrying out the activity remotely.
- Bicycle or e-bike leasing with subsidies from the company.
- Personnel development through training and personal development with the help of coaching.
- Use of the GAMO-Card, a prepaid credit card that is loaded monthly with a tax-free benefit in kind.
- Company health insurance with an insured value of EUR 600 per year.
- Company pension scheme through a group contract with Allianz, in which the company provides a subsidy of 20% on the monthly savings amount
Closing Date :15th September, 2023